Monday, October 5, 2015

Today I just help my company to connect web mail with Gmail ,I'd like to share with you guys.


Today I just help my company to connect web mail with Gmail ,I'd like to share with you guys.

15 days before,I'm using Google App to set up cory@gtescreen.com .I realize it's not the right way when I find out there's $5  for each mail per month.  The price is so high. my hosting is still using $8/month.  we have more than 10 stuff that have to use company mail.

Actually,Our company can afford that price,but I think connect web mail with Gmail is almost same as using Google App and save money. It's better choice for small company.


It won't mix up your personal mail and company mail.


Check the video below,will show you step by step. the text is Chinese,but it won't influence you to learn this :


The different is  I'm using hostgator as hosting ,
The SMTP Server for me is : gator3090.hostgator.com

You can ask your hosting customer service for yours.


Hope this will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment