Tuesday, October 27, 2015

After I read so many iPhone LCD forum, I find out some FAQ you may looking for .


After I read so many iPhone LCD forum, I find out some FAQ you may looking for .


1.How to clean your screen
1.use Micro Fiber cloth with little white vinegar to clean.
Vinegar is actually a 5% solution of acetic acid. In its pure form it is highly corrosive and the fumes can cause lung damage. As vinegar it will destroy any coatings on the screen of your phone if used often enough.
some customer talking about they have been using vinegar to clean iPhone LCD since 2007,and each year he will change to new version(not S),Nothing bad happen to this guy.
We do not endorse the use of vinegar or soapy water on a cloth.
i use a svelte cloth that can be purchased from a jewelry store
micro fiber cloth with distilled water and 3-4 drops of laundry liquid.


           


2.I do agree using lint free like Apple said.


      They discuss about this problem a lot .I think I'm using screen protector for my iPhone, I'm using Micro Fiber cloth with little white vinegar or Alcohol to screen protector,It works for me.it did clean and don't harm the screen.just couple dollars.

i read some people using vinegar or soapy water on a cloth to clean it ,after couple years,don't see any problem.
As my opinion : 

Like us,watching PC everyday, some of people have Myopia,some of them don't. it's percentage.

2. FaceTime gonna cost your money or not?

it depends on your guys monthly data allowance,The face-time will count against your celluar data allowance,same as Facebook.


3.iPhone 6 does not sync with Google contacts

only if you're using Gmail account.

4.Why you would buy a phone case?

Life proof cases offer waterproof cases with less bulk that Otter Box but have less drop protection.

        For me,I don't use iPhone case anymore,because there have some information about this will harm our iPhone. 

Maybe I'm lucky, my phone drop over 50 times,my iPhone screen still not break.

But for the iPhone case(otter-box),once i drop my phone in Toilet,I pick it up very fast. my phone still work good. i think is because I'm using otter-box,if I use another iPhone case,it would be different story.
 


5.There's error(unauthorized counterfeit) when i use my iPhone charge

It appears to be an unauthorized counterfeit that, while it may connect to your iPhone.My problem is I use my iPhone charge for my old iPhone 5S for long time. 10. 22 that day ,suddenly doesn't work and shows the error above.At the first page, I think my iPhone have the problem until i bought the new charge and works. I really don't know if the USB work before and should not be have unauthorized counterfeit error showing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment